Stakeholder workshop to share progress and identify further opportunities for collaboration
Location: The Health Foundation, 8 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8AP
Date: 15/11/2019, 10.30-15.30
Aim: Workshop to further develop ideas and plans for how ALBs and other partners can work together effectively to address the key challenges in supporting the analytical workforce across local integrated health and care systems.
• To present key findings to date from the rollout of the PHE/NHSE PHI Skills Mapping Tool across ICS/STPs
• To launch a new analytical Maturity Assessment Tool, developed by Beautiful Information with support from The Health Foundation
• To identify practical opportunities for collaboration in 3 key areas comprising:
– Workforce development, careers frameworks and training
– CPD, networks, web platforms and effective knowledge mobilisation
– Further practical tools and products for local health and care systems
Audience and by invitation only: Invited expert representatives from national and local organisations working in this area.
For further information, please contact email@example.com